Glyde Lubricants is one of the fastest growing independent lubricants producers in Nigeria. We are endowed with highly motivated and enthusiastic professionals driven by vision to excel in the production of quality products and services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control & Assurance Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
As Quality Control Analyst, you will:
- Raising formulations / Analysis of blended Products, down grading / Upgrading of premium Products, Receiving of raw materials and it’s analysis, Stock control and Preparation of Technical reports
- Blending of premium product as specified in the formulation report submitted from the Quality control unit
- Maintenance of the flow channels by flushing ,pigging of the base oils to avoid contamination of successive blends
- Maintenance of optimum temperature and other conditions to obtain premium lubricants during analysis of blended products.
- Testing for the various parameters to make sure that the blended product meets the
- Specification of ASTM,SON, OEM, API.
- Also to handle blending and packaging,
- Education: B.Sc in Microbiology and other Science Studies.
- 5 – 10 years experience as a quality control and assurance officer strictlyin a lubricants company.
NGN150,000 – NGN200,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 6th July, 2021.