Westine Hotels & Spa Limited is recruiting suitable qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Front Office Manager
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist with management of the entire Front Office function within the Hotel.
- Assists in Guest Relations with all administration functions within the Hotel.
Key Job Outcomes
- Assists with managing, operations and the staffing of the following functions:
- Telephonist / Switch board
- Transportation /Concierge
- Guest Relations
- Demonstrate exceptional level of professionalism, maturity and emotional intelligence at all times.
- Ensures that all reports associated with the Front Office & Guest Relations departments are accurate and produced on time.
- Supplies relevant information to other departments to assists them in planning and running their departments.
- Maintains excellent relationships with Hotel guests.
- Maintain the guest profile information system, updating it as necessary to reflect current preferences (i.e. newspapers, smoke sensitivity, dining reservations, cultural interests, etc.).
- Create and maintain the guest history system.
- Maintain a presence in the lobby during peak check-in and checkout times, assisting with guest queries.
- Respond to VIP guest requests and complaints in an attentive, courteous and efficient way.
- Review the Guest Request Log daily for requests, trends, issues or concerns and generate ideas to improve the hotel’s method of responding to guest requests.
- Fully familiarised with all hotel and company policies, as well as hotel programmes offered such as Loyalty programmes, audit and service measurement programmes and merit awards.
- Participate in company and hotel induction and refresher programmes.
- Constantly assesses the training requirements of the functions as managed and implements regular training programmes.
- Prior to the arrival of all VIPs or other flagged hotel guests confirm their reservations, transport needs, room type, requests/amenities and social reservations.
- On the day that VIPs or other flagged hotel guests arrive determine that everything is ready for them including: reservation information, welcome note, amenities and special requests.
- Produce welcome letter/packet for VIP arrivals or special occasions.
- Greet arriving guests and assist VIPs with check-in.
- Develop rapport with return guests while maintaining a professional attitude and image.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor Degree, with 2 – 4 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 15th July, 2021.
Leave a Reply