Landover Company Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on August 15, 1991 (RC. 170420). The objective of the company is centered around Aviation practice and since incorporation, it has evolved to be the leading aviation services company committed to the provision of aviation based end-to-end solutions that enable our customers compete effectively in their markets.
We provide Aviation services to a client-base covering diverse sectors of the Nigerian economy. Today, our broad expertise and experience in aviation service covers the Oil and Gas, Construction, Manufacturing, Banking and Finance, Air Cargo sector and the Diplomatic Community.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Maintenance Trainee
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for assisting licensed Aircraft Engineers in the company,s maintenance
- B.Sc / HND in Mechanical, Electrical engineering with a minimum of second class lower degree or lower credit
- Minimum of 2 years post NYSC work experience in a technical position.
- Completion of NYSC programme or possession of a valid certificate of exemption is mandatory.
- Candidates are expected to be proficient in Microsoft Office package especially word andexcel.
- Candidate should fall within age bracket of 22-30years.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 26th July, 2021
Leave a Reply