NYSC date of birth problem to prospective corps members (PCMs) have always been a reoccuring issue. If you are having change of birth issues, it means:-
- You made a mistake with your date of birth during NYSC online registration
- Your NYSC online registration was done by some one else who missed a few steps with your date of birth.
- You just realize that you are overaged and now wondering how to change it.
Now, whichever of these categories you find yourself, the solution to your problem is here.
Solution To NYSC Date Of Birth Problem
Formerly, NYSC date of birth problem can only be corrected by using the information submitted to West African Examination Council (WAEC).
But now, the new procedure for prospective corps members is to submit the following:-
- Login to your dashboard and click on the link to DATE OF BIRTH;
- Enter WAEC Verification Pin, select WAEC type, year of exam and enter your examination number; and
- Click on verification button
- Click SUBMIT or CANCEL.
Procedures To Change Of Course Of Study
Furthermore, if you are having issues or problem with change of course of study, below are the procedures.
- Login in to your dashboard and click on the link for correction of course of study
- Select COURSE OF STUDY; and
- Click SUBMIT.
For general information on these, CLICK HERE to visit NYSC registration portal.
If you have any question or need more information regarding NYSC date of birth problem, kindly make use of the comment box below to communicate your feelings.
What am concerned about is ,in all certificates waec, ND,HND the names on it is Oke Toibu Ayobami but on my waec the year is 1993 but wrong date and month…..
Another issue is my bvn,bank , national ID carries Oke Toheeb Ayobami….12/06/1993 is real date of birth also same on nysc portal…..my school personal data carry 12/06/94… please I need advice…