Nollywood comic actor, Kunle Adetokunbo, popularly called Dejo Tunfulu, died on Friday morning.
Here are the six things to know about the comic actor
– He died on Friday morning, 1st of April, months to his 50th birthday.
– The actor was born on the 31st of May, 1972 in Idumota, Lagos Island area of Lagos State. He hails from Ikija area of Abeokuta in Ogun State.
– He attended Ansar-Ud-Deen primary school at Lagos Island and obtained his First School Leaving Certificate. Also, he obtained his School Certificate at the Dolphin High School, Ebute Elefun, Lagos Island. Furthermore, he attended the Modern Way Nigeria School of Printing where he obtained a certificate in printing.
– He got his first television appearance in 1987 in the drama series “Apere Ijongbon” by the Kolawole International Theatre Group.
– He shot into limelight for his role in the movie titled: “Omo Oran”, featuring the veteran actor Fatai Adetayo (Lalude).
– He got his popular nickname as “Dejo Tunfulu” through his comic roles in movies, where he was often cast as a stammerer.