9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Secretary to CFO
Job ID: IRC4759
- Provides secretarial and administrative support to the CFO in an effective and efficient manner.
- Provide administrative and logistics support to Chief Finance Officer
- Ensure high standard office practice/management.
- Acts as first line support to visitors, both local and international
- Manage stationery items for the department.
- Plan and organize departmental events.
- Maintains a good record system and ensure a seamless flow of information from the Chief Finance Officer office to other staff.
- Write and disseminate mails/messages as may be directed by the Chief Finance Officer
- Organise and manage the Chief Finance Officer itinerary.
- Organize travel requirements(transportation, accommodation and logistics) for Chief Finance Officer.
- Arrange and take minutes at the weekly departmental meetings.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum of one (1) year post NYSC experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office such as outlook, excels, word and power point.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply