Alan & Grant – Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Research Analys
Employment Type: Full Time
Industry: Financial Services
Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyzing companies financial results, performing variance analyses, and making stock recommendations.
- Identifying and analyzing trends and recommending improvements to the business processes.
- Using statistical, economic, and data modeling techniques and tools to develop financial models.
- Organizing and analyzing data, creating charts and graphs, and presenting your findings to the leadership team.
- Providing recommendations to improve future business operations.
- Organizing and storing data for future research projects
- Writing macroeconomic and company reports and interpreting the information to guide the decision-making of the investment committee.
- Using data to develop pricing models and identify areas for potential investment.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the financial sector
- Minimum of B.Sc in Economics or related field
- Thorough understanding of Fixed Income, Equities and Alternative Investments and their application
- Financial Modelling and Research writing and presentation skills.
- Requisite knowledge of the International Macro-economic space
- Requisite knowledge of the domestic Macro and Micro-economic space
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview