Norrenberger is an Integrated financial services group with components licensed by the CBN and SEC to provide financial advisory, investment banking, investment management and foreign exchange services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Operations Analyst
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Assist in Driving the company’s culture in creating a great place to work for employees and foster an environment where behavior is aligned to our values.
- Assist in the managing employee’s welfare and developing initiatives for optimal employee engagement.
- Prepare or maintain employment records related to events such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, or promotions, using human resources management system software.
- Confer with management to develop or implement personnel policies or procedures.
- Conduct reference or background checks on job applicants.
- Conduct exit interviews and ensure that necessary employment termination paperwork is completed.
- Analyze employment-related data and prepare required reports.
- Process paperwork for new employees and enter employee information into the payroll system.
- Keep track of leave time, such as vacation, personal, and sick leave, for employees.
- Interpret and explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards, or regulations.
- Design and expand training and development programmes based on the needs of the organisation and the individual.
- Address employee relations issues, such as work complaints, or other employee concerns.
- Schedule or conduct new employee orientations.
- Maintain and update human resources documents, such as organizational charts, employee handbooks or directories, or performance evaluation forms.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Candidates must possess at least 3 years experience in a similar HR position, preferably in the financial services industry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 6th July, 2021.