NYSC Management announced early today that the registration for 2021 Batch B is commencing tomorrow 29th June, in other to save foreign students in making hard to rectify errors, the management provided some tips to follow so that they won’t make such mistakes.
Here are the tips
2021TIPS TO GUIDE FOREIGN TRAINED GRADUATES
1. Click on this link https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/ForeignReq.aspx to read requirements for foreign trained graduates Mobilization Process.
2. Upload clear copies of your original documents and also input your name correctly as it is on your Certificate.
3. Upload all original documents as required online, failure to comply means, you will not be evaluated.
4. Contact Federal Ministry of Education Abuja, if your Institution of study has not been evaluated so as to obtain Evaluation Letter. Submit the Evaluation Letter at NYSC NDHQ, Abuja.
5. Do not create multiple accounts.Note that SSCE result uploaded must be equal or greater than four (4) years.
6. Send mail to [email protected] when faced with challenges during Online Registration.
7. The Federal Ministry of Education has a portal for request of letter of Evaluation. For institutions in Benin Republic, the Institution process it for them.Anyone who contacts you via Direct Message offering to get you an “Evaluation Letter” for a fee is a Scammer. Beware.
8. Select a Centre and date for Pre-camp physical verification during Online Registration and adhere to the selected centre and date strictly.
9. All Foreign-trained graduates must physically present themselves for pre-camp verification after they must have successfully registered online, alongside with original copies of their degree certificates, transcript and travel documents.
10. You are to print your Clearance Slip after you have been successfully verified and present same for registration at the various camps of deployment.
11. If you are exempted from Service, you will be notified when to collect your Exemption Certificate on your dashboard at the NYSC NDHQ, Abuja.
12. Those excluded from Service will print their Exclusion Letter on their dashboard Online.