NLNG Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2023
NLNG Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2023 We are pleased to inform our regular site visitors, job seekers and the general public that Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) Graduate Trainee Recruitment Portal is now open for qualified fresh graduates to apply.
Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) seeks to engage suitably qualified candidates as NLNG Graduate Trainees.
We are a globally competitive LNG company helping to build a better Nigeria, incorporated as a private limited company on 17 May 1989 to exploit Nigeria’s vast natural gas resources and produce Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Natural Gas Liquids (NGL) for domestic and export markets. We offer exciting career opportunities and an innovative working environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications following a competitive assessment.
Job Title: NLNG Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2023
A University bachelor’s degree obtained at Second Class Upper Division (2:1) and above in the following disciplines:
- Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Electrical/Electronics, Instrumentation, Metallurgical, Chemical, Civil, Petrochemical, Process, Environmental, Computer, Water Resources, Power Plant, Industrial, Mechatronics, Petroleum, Systems)
- Social & Management Sciences
- Project Management
- Information Management
- Arts & Humanities
- Shipping & Marine Studies
Candidates must have completed NYSC not earlier than year 2017
Applicants should only attach the underlisted mandatory documents to their applications. Please do not attach any other documents except those listed below. All attachments must be only in PDF format:
- NYSC completion or exemption certificate
- Copy of University degree certificate
- Government issued Birth Certificate
- Copy of Secondary education certificate
- Copy of Primary education certificate
Applications must be completed electronically and must not be duplicates. Anyone who submits more than one application will be disqualified. Please check and ensure the accuracy and completeness of all information on your application form before submission. Any false information provided during or after the application process will result in outright disqualification.
For the best user experience, please make use of laptops and desktops, not Mobile Phones.
The supported Internet browsers are:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer – 11.0 & later
- Mozilla Firefox – 63.0 & later
- Apple Safari – 6.2 & later
- Google Chrome – 68.0 & later
Interested applicants should visit our website at www.nigerialng.com and follow the instructions below for more details on eligibility and how to apply:
A. Log on to www.nigerialng.com
B. Click on “Careers,“
C. Click on “Current Vacancies,”
D. Select “Register with Us” to register
E. Click on “Login to Job Portal”
F. Click on the position to access the job requirements and apply
G. Attach /upload copies of only the specified documents – on the Job Portal
Eligible Females and People with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Candidates who require reasonable adjustment during this recruitment by reason of disability should kindly let us know for our evaluation. After submitting an application on the NLNG portal, please send an email titled “Reasonable Adjustment” to [email protected]
A ‘reasonable adjustment’ is a change that must be made to remove or reduce a disadvantage related to:
- a job applicant’s disability when applying for a job
- an employee’s disability when doing their job
- NLNG DOES NOT DEMAND PAYMENT FROM APPLICANTS: application is FREE OF CHARGE.
- NLNG DOES NOT ASSIGN AGENTS to assist applicants in processing applications.
- Application window opens 1st November 2022 and closes 22nd November 2022.
- Only successful candidates at each stage of the exercise will be contacted.
Leave a Reply