Nigerian Army List of Successful candidates for 81 Regular Recruits Intake 2021 (Full list pdf).
This is to inform the general public and all applicants that applied for 81 Regular Recruits Intake 2021 to visit the Nigerian Army website https://recruitment.army.mil.ng to check the list of successful candidates.
The screening exercise is scheduled to commence from 12 – 24 July 2021 in all the 36 states and Federal Capital Territory Abuja. Shortlisted candidates are expected to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise with the following:
- Original copies of WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB Certificate in a file jacket.
- Trade Test/City Guild Certificate for Tradesmen/Women.
- Printed Bank Verification Number (BVN) certificate authenticated by a bank.
- Valid birth certificate as endorsed by the National Population Commission, hospital, Local Government Council of birth or valid age declaration.
- A valid certificate of state of origin.
- WASCE/ GCE/NECO/NABTEB online scratch card.
- Completed copies of the printouts from the portal including guarantor forms.
- 2 pairs each of plain white T-shirts and blue shorts. i. A pair each of white canvass and white socks.
NOTE: The Nigerian Army shall not be liable for any injuries/death recorded in course of the screening exercise.
for Chief of Army Staff
Download the List below according to the States