Lagos State Teacher Recruitment 2021 – This article will provide you vital information on Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2021, requirements, academic qualifications,
How to apply for Lagos State 2021 teachers recruitment.
Information reaching us has it that Lagos State Teachers Recruitment has commenced. Interested and qualified applicants can now submit their application at the portal
Lagos State Teaching Service Commission recruitment is now open. All the information you would need concerning the Lagos State teaching job will be provided here.
The Lagos State Government invites applications for the position below:
Job Title: Secondary School Classroom Teacher – Grade Level 08
Lagos State Teachers Recruitment SUBEB Requirements/Qualifications
Educational requirements :
Before applying for the Lagos state teachers recruitment for the year under review, there are little requirements that the Lagos state ministry of education has pointed out. All applicants need to first check if they meet the requirements.
Some of the requirements are as follows:
Applicants should possess any of the following academic qualifications:
- Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) and a First Degree
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed/B.Sc Ed/B.A Ed) in Arts, Sciences, Social Sciences, Technology, Home Economics and other courses relevant to the above-listed subjects.
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc), Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) and a Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
- Higher National Diploma (HND) and Technical Teachers Certificate (TTC)/Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE).
- The acceptable maximum age is 36.
- You should have a means identification ( voters card, passport, drivers licence)
- You should good with this subjects English Language, Mathematics, Christian Religious Studies, Vocational Education, Arts, and Foreign Languages
- You must reside in Lagos so as to be punctual with your work.
Subject where recruitment are to be carried out are:
- BASIC SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
- CIVIC EDUCATION
- CIVIC EDUCATION
- GUIDANCE & COUNSELLING
- FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING
- Islamic RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- Christian RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- BUSINESS STUDIES
- BASIC TECHNOLOGY
- SOCIAL STUDIES
- HOME ECONOMICS
- BASIC SCIENCE
How to Apply for Lagos state teachers recruitment (SUBEB)
While applying for the Lagos state teachers SUBEB recruitment it’s recommended that you do your application through the online portal.
Another thing you have to take note of is your NYSC discharge certificate, as a Graduate seeking for employment in any government establishment its likely that they will require your NYSC certificate as outlined by the constitution of Nigeria.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates To start your application, visit http://jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng or tescomjobs.lagosstate.gov.ng
Important Note: Non Indigenes can also Apply
Leave a Reply