After completing your NYSC registration, it’s a must you print the Green Card. Unless you’re not going camping, perhaps because you’re forced to exemption Certificate (due to age) or exclusion letter (if a part-time course), the printing of the NYSC green card is compulsory.
What is the NYSC Green Card?
This is the acknowledgment slip to show that you’ve successfully completed the NYSC mobilization registration. This document also shows that you have paid for your Call-up letter.
In other words, you can only have access to print the green card after your registration is completed and payment for the Call-up letter is made.
Then, how do you print this after you have met the conditions above conditions?
Steps to Print NYSC Green Card
Follow the guide below to have your green card printed.
- Visit the NYSC login page
- Enter your email and password (created during the registration), then log in
- You’ll be on your dashboard by now. There, you will see the option to print the green card at the top and call-up letter below (Note that call-up letter will only be available as at the time announced by the body).
- Click on the “print slip” to download and print it
Important Notes Regards Printing of NYSC Green Cards
- You may need a PDF reader or Adobe Reader installed on your computer or mobile device before you can download and print this slip.
- The green card is not meant to be green. Even though the card contains some green texts, this doesn’t mean all the contents must be in green color. However, the card must be printed in color to be acceptable at your NYSC camp.
- If you’d completed your NYSC registration but you didn’t pay for the call-up letter, the green card won’t be available for printing.
- If you pay for the call-up letter at the early time of NYSC registration (i.e within the first few days), your green card may not be loaded immediately. It usually takes a few hours or a day before you can print.
- Your NYSC call-up number will be made available on the green card.
Leave a Reply