Steps on How to Apply for NYSC Correction of Name: Spelling Error, Rearrangement, Addition & Removal of Name on Dashboard – This is has been one of the issues bordering most NYSC PCMs. There are possibility of have error in your name either during JAMB Registration, Regularization and even NYSC mobilization.
There is indeed need to correct to enable the name arrangement or spelling synchronize with the one in your documents or other credentials such as Certificate, Statement of Result etc. To apply for Name Correction on NYSC Dashboard to avoid having wrong name on your NYSC Certificate or Exemption Letter, kindly use the steps below.
This procedure as illustrated below is applicable to NYSC Batch A, B and C Stream 1 and Stream 2 PCMs.
When can one apply for change of Name on NYSC portal
NYSC change of name can be done after online registration via your NYSC dashboard login in with your Email address and your NYSC login password created during online registration.
How to Apply for Correction of Name on NYSC Dashboard
All PCMs can request for Correction of Name on their dashboard by:
- Login to your NYSC Dashboard by clicking Here
- Type in your Email address (used for NYSC online registration) and password
- Apply for Correction of Name by clicking on “Apply for Change of Name” link.
Available Name Corrections you can make on your NYSC Dashboard
- Spelling Error of Name Correction
- Rearrangement of Name – This is for those whose name arrangement is wrong. For instance, instead of Paul Ada Janet, it’s displaying Ada Paul Janet
- Addition of Name – This can be used if maybe you are using three names but only two names are showing. There is need to correct so that it will reflect on your NYSC certificate or exemption letter
- Removal of Name – This is used when you are using two names but three or more names are used for you.
What to do after applying for Change of Name or Name Correction via your Dashboard
Kindly note that your Students Affair Officer, will see the request for Addition and Removal of Name, process and forward to NYSC for further necessary action.
You will not be registered in camp, if there is disparity in the name uploaded online, that appears on your dashboard and that of your Statement of Result.
Leave a Reply