RESPONSES TO QUESTIONS
1. If you are not deployed in this Stream or you cannot print your Call-up letter or you cannot see the COVID-19 link, be patient you will be deployed in 2021 Batch “B”.
2. Those who did not report for 2021 Batch “A” Stream I have been informed by NYSC Management of the implication. See the post of 11th March, 2021. https://www.facebook.com/officialnysc/posts/3768455516570282
3. All PCMs should check the camp address on their call-up letter. PCMs deployed to Borno, Lagos, and FCT should take note.
4. Those who applied for spelling error and name rearrangement, should note that Name Correction is ongoing.
5. For Name Addition and Removal, apply on your dashboard then contact your Institution (SAO) to upload necessary documents online.
6. Date of Birth issues can only be resolved when the NYSC portal opens for Registration.
7. You are to resume on the date on your Call-up Letter.
8. The date of the Mobilization Exercise (Opening of Registration Portal) for 2021 Batch “B” will be announced in due course.
9. The date for the commencement of the 2021 Batch “B” has NOT been offioowho posts WhatsApp Link will be banned.
11. If you have error “Matric Number in use” contact your SAO to write the NYSC on your behalf.5
12. Date of Birth cannot be changed after your registration at the Orientation Camp.
13. Do not try to register for COVID-19 test, if you are not deployed for 2021 Batch “B” Stream II.ï
14. If you are having an error “Invalid Storage Type: DB Null” send a message to NYSC page and also to [email protected] with your call-up number, email address and phone number.
15. If you registered for COVID-19 test in March to April 2021, you have to re-register.
16. If you have a problem of incorrect password, inbox your Email Address and phone number. Include the Screenshot. FOREIGN TRAINED
17. Many Foreign trained PCMs were deployed in 2021 Batch “A” Stream II. Those that are not deployed should wait for 2021 Batch ‘B’ .
18. If you have the following message on your dashboard: “ Yet to be evaluated” or “not yet mobilize because you have not upload valid documents.” Upload whatever needs to be uploaded and be patient. Send an email reminder [email protected]
19. Those who have registered and have not gone for Pre-camp Verification should patience, the date will be announced by NYSC Management.
20. If your account is suspended, write an appeal officially to [email protected] (Attention: Director Corps Mobilization). Kindly note that some Institutions have been suspended by the NYSC.