Geoplex Drillteq Limited – The fastest growing indigenous Service Company in Nigeria today was established in June 2002 to provide Oilfield Services to the upstream sector of the fast expanding Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria and the West Africa Coastal region. The Government policies aimed at encouraging and ensuring more participation by competent Nigerians in the upstream Oil & Gas Industry has contributed to our growth process.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2021 Internship Program
Job Reference ID #34
- We currently have openings in our Slickline department to take on Interns with interest in our service offerings.
- Our internship program is your opportunity to understand how we work and whether our culture is right for you. It is also your chance to show us that you have the right skills and attitude to succeed in Geoplex.
- The successful Interns would be assigned to our Slickline Department and would be trained as he/she work alongside our seasoned experienced professionals.
- The duration of the internship program would be One (1) year after which the Interns (subject to performance and business climate) is giving the opportunity to be absorbed into the Slickline department or other department in the organization to continue his or her career.
- Have a minimum of 5 credits in one sitting, including Math and English in O’Level / A’ levels
- Student of Engineering or Science from University or polytechnic
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills; and an ability to work in a team
- Be below 26 years of age
- Candidates must be interested in building a career in Slickline Operations
Minimum Job Requirement
- Engineering or Science qualification from University or polytechnic
- 0 year
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply