Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Trainee Recruitment Programme
- Since the incorporation of Flour Mills of Nigeria (FMN) in 1960, being one of Nigeria’s leading food and agro-allied companies, we have been committed to delighting consumers across Nigeria with our consistent delivery of a wide range of quality food products under the iconic brand – “Golden Penny”.
- Our singular mission is to keep feeding the nation everyday and we are seeking vibrant and dynamic talent for our 2021 Graduate Trainee Program to join us on this journey.
Why You Should Join Us
Asides from being a Golden brand and a good place to build an enduring career; here are other reasons why you should join us:
- We have a rich cultural heritage and are listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
- Conduct our business practices responsibly through the production and supply of superior quality products.
- Value-added to the society by continuously creating value for our stakeholders every day.
- Diverse working environment and committed to robust human capital development philosophy.
- Continuous and sustainable business expansions projects.
- Must have a first Degree in any of these: Engineering, Sciences, Social Sciences, and Arts from accredited universities and polytechnics.
- Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps NYSC) with 0 – 2 years post NYSC work experience.
- Any relevant professional qualifications or certifications will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Only applications submitted using the above form will be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within two weeks of the closing date
Application Deadline 16th August, 2021