Prospa is a bank for Nigerian entrepreneurs. We’re building the financial operating system for African entrepreneurs and businesses. Using our intuitive and beautifully designed mobile and web application, entrepreneurs are able to manage all their business and banking in one place.
We are backed by Y Combinator, and some of the most well respected and prolific investors, builders and operators in the US, Africa and Europe like Immad Akund (CEO @ mercury.com), Microtraction and many others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Support Representative
Employment Type: Full Time
- You’ll be the go to person for delivering an outstanding customer experience, this will include a mix of user operations, support, relationship building and outreach.
Here are some things you’ll do on the job:
- Answer questions over chat, email, and telephone, social media
- Teach customers how to use our product (onsite, through written content, webinars etc)
- Translate customer needs into prioritized product development
- Work with engineering and product to squash bugs and improve the user experience
- You’ll need to understand how our product works in detail. Banks have a lot of moving pieces, so this is harder than it might seem.
- You’ll also need to be good with words and extremely competent.
- Deal with member support queries
- Review companies that are signing up
- Create and sustain great relationships with the companies and business owners we’re serving
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree and /or 3+ years in customer success role.
- Consistently exercise empathy.
- Have strong organizational skills.
- Stay calm and collected while working on ten things at once.
- Feel confident talking with entrepreneurs who excel in their fields in person, over chat, or on the phone.
- Use creativity while working within difficult constraints.
- Show kindness in the face of unpleasantness (our customers generally are really great, but they can get passionate when it comes to their businesses).
- Have a strong product sense.
- Communicate ideas clearly across teams.
- Be comfortable learning about companies with complex, technical products.
- Enjoy thinking about how to automate as much of your job as possible.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview