Aggreko – Around the world, people, businesses and countries are striving for a better future. A future that needs power and the right conditions to succeed. That’s why at Aggreko, we work round the clock, making sure you get the electricity, heating and cooling you need, whenever you need it – all powered by our trademark passion, unrivalled international experience and local knowledge.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Head of Oil and Gas –
Reference No.: JR02938
Employment Type: Full Time
This role will lead all aspects of the Oil &Gas (O&G) Sector in Africa. Position holders are responsible for developing the Sector strategy, deploying appropriate resources and leading business development in all aspects of the Sector. This person will act at the industry expert within Aggreko Africa and be responsible for accelerating growth within O&G on the continent. Activities include:
- Sector and Market Sales Channel Strategy.
- Supporting the sales process through technical knowledge.
- Identifying and developing optimal revenue models, sales/distribution channels and price determination, new product development initiatives to support prioritisation and investment decision-making.
- Commercial/Pricing Strategy.
- Providing specialist technical input to the sales process.
- Building brand awareness.
- Manages an Operational Job Family for an entire region/country. Establishes operational/Job Family plans for job area over the short to mid-term (1-3 years) with a direct impact on results. Influences business decisions made by leadership on complex issues that are of strategic importance.
- Lead on the O&G Strategy for Africa including market or customer opportunity studies as well as deploying resources appropriately
- Assist in the annual development of sales & marketing budget and plan in coordination with company budget and strategy
- Spend majority of time targeting, developing and maintaining favourable relationship with new and existing O&G accounts through sales and business development managers that are in alignment with Sector and company goals and strategies.
- Identify and evaluate customer needs, develop customer relationships and implement sales strategies to progress O&G customer relationships
- Design and implement marketing plan and sales programs which focus on external as well as internal “awareness” of targeted accounts, promote new markets and improve competitive position.
- Work with wider Aggreko O&G teams to improve the breadth of our offering in Africa
- Act as Subject Matter Expert on O&G for Africa.
- Spend time targeting, developing and maintaining favourable relationship with new and existing national accounts that are in alignment with personal and company goals and strategies
- Assist in identifying market potential, establishing pricing and market strategies by market research or study
- Identify and evaluate customer needs, develop customer relationships and implement sales strategies to progress customer relationships
- Responsible for annual development of sales & marketing budget and plan in coordination with company budget and strategy
Person Specification / Job Requirements
- University Degree.
- 10 years experience in sales leadership within O&G.
- Africa experience essential.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Leave a Reply