Conclase Consulting – We provide top notch IT solutions and support services to help you transform your business into an Intelligent Enterprise, redefine the customer experience, deliver a step change in productivity, and inspire total workforce engagement to achieve game-changing outcomes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: React Native Developer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Key Job Functions and Duties
- Develops and supports customizations of the Finacle core banking system.
- Interfaces with the software vendor for any additional support required.
- Establish, communicate, and help enforce best practices for the team in various development and support activities that ensure system reliability.
- Build and lead the development team responsible for customizing, extending, and integrating
- the Finacle banking technology platform.
- Leverage product expertise to address technical issues and offer solutions. Foresee and proactively address technical risks, issues, and dependencies.
- Interested candidates should possess a relevant qualification with 2 – 10 years of experience.
Job Title: React Developer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- We are looking for a skilled ReactDeveloper to join our front-end development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using Reactconcepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack.
- You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Previous experience working as a ReactDeveloper.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Position as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 1st December, 2021