COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIPS FOR MASTER
APPLY FOR NEW MULTIPLE COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIPS FOR MASTER’S PROGRAMMES
Apply for Commonwealth Scholarships for Masters. The Commonwealth Shared Scholarship program is one of three Master’s programs offered by the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission.
The Commonwealth Scholarship Commission in the UK It operates under the Commonwealth Scholarships and Fellowships Scheme (CSFP) and offers living proof of the UK’s enduring commitment to the Commonwealth. Attracting people of exceptional talent and recognizable potential from all backgrounds and supporting them to become leaders and innovators when they return to their countries, CSC’s work combines sustainable development with the UK’s national interest and provides opportunities for international partnerships and collaborations.
Purpose: Established by the UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO), Commonwealth Scholarships enable talented and motivated individuals to gain the knowledge and skills needed for sustainable development, targeting those who would otherwise not have tips for studying in UK Apply for Commonwealth Scholarships for Masters.
Intended Recipients: Commonwealth Scholarships are open to applicants from eligible low and middle income Commonwealth countries to undertake full-time postgraduate studies at a UK university. Apply for Commonwealth Scholarships for Masters
These scholarships are offered under six CSC development themes. Apply for Commonwealth Scholarships for Masters.
Choosing a university/course to apply for Commonwealth Postgraduate Scholarships
A list of eligible courses for 2023 can be found on the Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2023 Eligible Courses page, sorted by CSC Development Theme.
Apply for Commonwealth Scholarships for Master’s Programmes. Candidate’s may find the following resources useful when researching their choices of institution and course of study in the UK:
- Study UK – British Council website, with guidance for international students and a course and institution search
- Postgrad.com – information for postgraduate students, with a course search
- Prospects – information on postgraduate study in the UK
- Research Excellent Framework 2021 results – results of a system for assessing the quality of research in UK higher education institutions
- UCAS Postgraduate – guidance on how to find and apply for a postgraduate course
- Unistats – the official website for comparing UK higher education course data
- UKCISA (UK Council for International Student Affairs) – advice for international students on choosing a course of study
The CSC is not responsible for the content of external sites.
Candidate eligibility to apply for Commonwealth Scholarships for Master’s Programmes
To apply for Commonwealth Scholarships for Master’s Programmes, candidates must:
- Be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person
- Be permanently resident in an eligible Commonwealth country
- Be available to start their academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September 2023
- By September 2023, hold a first degree of at least upper second-class (2:1) honours standard, or a lower second-class degree (2:2) and a relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a Master’s degree)
- Not have studied or worked for one (academic) year or more in a high-income country
- Be unable to afford to study in the UK university without this Scholarship
- Have provided all supporting documentation in the required format
CSC aims to identify talented individuals who have the potential to make an impact. We are committed to a policy of equal opportunities and non-discrimination and encourage applications from a wide range of candidates. For more information about the support provided to disabled applicants, see the CSC disability support statement.
CSC is committed to managing and administering its scholarships and bursaries in a fair and transparent manner. See CSC’s Anti-Fraud Policy and Fraud Reporting Guide for more information.
CSC is committed to protecting and proactively promoting the welfare of our beneficiaries and to protecting our employees, trustees, beneficiaries and all those with whom CSC comes into contact. CSC requires staff, Committee members, applicants and recipients of CSC awards, and suppliers to act in accordance with its requirements for protection. Applicants should be aware of CSC’s security policy, which sets out the obligation of staff, Committee members, applicants and recipients of CSC awards and suppliers to act in accordance with its security requirements. Any protection issue should be reported to the Commission at: [email protected]
Eligible countries. Apply for Commonwealth Scholarships for Master’s Programmes
Please note that only candidates from the eligible countries listed below can apply for Commonwealth Scholarships for Master’s Programmes. Commonwealth Shared Scholarships in 2023/24.
Papua New Guinea
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
How to apply for Commonwealth Scholarships for Master’s Programmes
Apply for Commonwealth Scholarships for Master’s Programmes. Applications for Commonwealth Shared Scholarships for the 2023/24 academic year are now open.
The closing date for applications is 13 December 2022 at 16:00 GMT.
Applications for Commonwealth Shared Scholarships must be made using the CSC’s online application system.
Candidates must apply and secure admission to study an approved Master’s course at a participating UK university in addition to applying for a Commonwealth Shared Scholarship via the CSC’s online application system.
- View full list of approved courses to apply for Commonwealth Scholarships for Master’s Programmes
- View details of all participating UK universities to apply for Commonwealth Scholarships for Master’s Programmes
Candidates can apply for more than one course and to more than one university, however they may only accept one offer of a Commonwealth Shared Scholarship. Note that Commonwealth Shared Scholarships are only for Master’s courses and not for undergraduate or PhD study. Please check with the chosen university for their specific advice on when to apply, admission requirements and rules for applying.
Depending on the application deadlines of their chosen UK university/ies and course(s), candidates may need to complete their university application(s) before or after they submit their Commonwealth Shared Scholarship application. The CSC is unable to accept any applications that are not submitted via the CSC’s online application system. Apply for Commonwealth Scholarships for Master’s Programmes
Commonwealth Shared Scholarship applications will be shared with UK universities, who will nominate their chosen candidates to receive a Commonwealth Shared Scholarship in March 2023. The CSC then checks that the candidates nominated meet the CSC’s eligibility criteria. Universities inform candidates if they have successfully been awarded a Commonwealth Shared
Scholarship by July 2023.
Candidates are advised to complete and submit their Commonwealth Shared Scholarship application as early as possible as the CSC’s online application system will be very busy in the days leading up to the application deadline.
Apply for Commonwealth Scholarships for Master’s Programmes
Supporting documentation to apply for Commonwealth Scholarships for Master’s Programmes
Applications must include supporting documentation to be eligible to apply for Commonwealth Scholarships for Master’s Programmes
Candidates must upload the following with their application:
- Proof that the applicant is a citizen or has refugee status in an eligible Commonwealth country: a copy of a valid passport (or national ID card) showing a photograph, date of birth, and country of citizenship
- Full transcripts detailing all higher education qualifications, including to-date transcripts for any courses currently being studied, with certified translations if not in English
If any of the required documentation is not provided by the closing date, the application will be considered ineligible.
The CSC will not accept supporting documentation submitted outside the online application system.
Please note that the CSC does not charge candidates to apply for Commonwealth Scholarships for Master’s Programmes ,any of its Scholarships or Fellowships through its online application system, and it does not charge organisations to nominate candidates.
Completing the application form to apply for Commonwealth Scholarships for Master’s Programmes
In the application form, candidates will be asked to:
- List all undergraduate and postgraduate university qualifications obtained
- List up to 10 publications and prizes
- Provide details of their employment history and explain how each job is relevant to the programme to be undertaken in the UK
- Provide a statement on the relevance of their previous work experience to the proposed Scholarship
- List names and positions of three referees who are qualified to comment on both the candidate’s capacity to benefit from the proposed Scholarship in the UK and their ability to deliver development impact afterwards. One referee must be a current employer (if applicable)
- Provide a Development Impact statement in 4 parts.
Apply for Commonwealth Scholarships for Master’s Programmes
The first part should explain how the candidate’s proposed Scholarship relates to:
- Development issues at the global, national, and local level
- Development issues connected to your chosen CSC development theme and the wider sector.
The second part should explain how the candidate intends to apply their new skills and qualification after returning home. Apply for Commonwealth Scholarships for Master’s Programmes
The third part should outline what the candidate expects will change in development terms following the Scholarship, including:
- The outcomes they aim to achieve
- The timeframe for their implementation
- Who the beneficiaries will be
The fourth part should outline how the impact of the candidate’s work could be best measured. Apply for Commonwealth Scholarships for Master’s Programmes It should:
- Confirm what the candidate’s award objectives are and how each of them will be met by the Scholarship programme
- Confirm what the candidate’s objectives are for the next five years and how each of them will be met by the Scholarship programme
- Confirm what the candidate’s objectives are in the longer term and how each of them will be met by the Scholarship programme
- Provide a personal statement to summarise the ways in which the candidate’s personal background has encouraged them to want to make an impact in their home country. Candidates should indicate areas in which they have already contributed, such as having overcome any personal or community barriers in the chosen career
- Summarise the ways in which the candidate has engaged in voluntary activities and the opportunities where they have had to demonstrate leadership
- Apply for Commonwealth Scholarships for Master’s Programmes
- Selection process
- Each participating UK University will conduct its own recruitment process to select a specified number of candidates to be awarded Commonwealth Shared Scholarships. Universities must put forward their selected candidates to the CSC in March 2023. The CSC will then confirm that these candidates meet the eligibility criteria for this programme. Universities will inform candidates of their results by July 2023.
- Applications will be considered according to the following selection criteria:
- Academic merit of the candidate
- Quality of the plan of study
- Potential impact on the development of the candidate’s home country
- Tenure and placement
- Scholarships are tenable for any approved course offered by a participating UK university. Scholars are to obtain one degree; funding will not be extended to enable candidates to complete a qualification in addition to or higher than the one for which the selection was made.
- Shared Scholarships are for full-time study only and no other course of study may be undertaken at the same time.
- Candidates must take the necessary steps to apply for admission to their preferred university. Many courses have strict admission deadlines and candidates should check admission requirements carefully when applying. Apply for Commonwealth Scholarships for Master’s Programmes
- Financial assistance
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarships are jointly funded by the CSC and participating UK universities. Apply for Commonwealth Scholarships for Master’s Programmes
- Each scholarship provides:
- Approved airfare from the Scholar’s home country to the UK and return at the end of their Scholarship (the CSC will not reimburse the cost of fares for dependants, nor the cost of journeys made before the award is confirmed) – funded by the CSC
- Approved tuition fees: full fees are covered by agreement between the CSC and the UK university, and Scholars are not liable to pay for any part of the tuition fee
- Stipend (living allowance) at the rate of £1,236 per month, or £1,516 per month for those at universities in the London metropolitan area (rates quoted at current levels) – paid and funded by the university. Apply for Commonwealth Scholarships for Master’s Programmes
- Warm clothing allowance, where applicable – paid and funded by the university
- Thesis grant towards the cost of preparing a thesis or dissertation, where applicable – claimed from and paid by the university; funded by the CSC
- Study travel grant towards the cost of study-related travel within the UK or overseas – claimed from and paid by the university; funded by the CSC
- Contribution towards the cost of a mandatory tuberculosis (TB) test, where required for a visa application (receipts must be supplied) – claimed from and paid by the university; funded by the CSC
- If Scholars have children and are widowed, divorced, or a single parent, child allowance of £529 per month for the first child, and £131 per month for the second and third child under the age of 16, if Scholars are accompanied by their children and they are living with them at the same address in the UK (rates quoted at current levels)
- If Scholars share that they have a disability, a full assessment of their needs and eligibility for additional financial support will be offered by the CSC.
COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIPS FOR MASTER
Study In USA: 2023 Concordia University Scholarships for International Students
Study In USA: 2023 Concordia University Scholarships for International Students The Concordia University Scholarship offers full tuition to high-achieving applicants for the academic year 2023/2024.
The university offers many opportunities to integrate into university life, be it ministry, music, clubs, theatre, leadership, sports or many other activities. You will enjoy a family environment, one-on-one support and attention from faculty and staff.
More scholarship opportunities are coming in countries across Europe, USA and Canada. See some selected options below:
- 2023 GLOCAL Erasmus Mundus scholarships For International Students | offers Full Scholarship and €6,000 per year stipend (APPLY)
- 2023 Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships | offers Full Scholarships and stipends (APPLY)
- 2023 Florida State University Scholarship for Postgraduate Students | offers Full Scholarships and $29,000 annual stipend (APPLY)
- Host Country: United States of America
- Study Abroad: Study in USA
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | Housing Scheme | Feeding Plan
- Deadline: February 9, 2023
We’re a next-generation university, continually reimagining the future of higher education.
Located in the vibrant and multicultural city of Montreal, Concordia is the top-ranked university in North America founded within the last 50 years and annually registers some 51,000 students through its innovative approach to experiential learning and cross-functional research.
To be considered for the scholarship:
- Applicants must take admission into the undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Applicants must have a 3.9 GPA, SAT of 1370 (Evidence-based Reading and Writing plus Math), or 30 ACT
- Applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- Applicants must have TOEFL 79(IBT) /IELTS above 6.5
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Concordia University’s institutional aid must go towards institutional charges, such as tuition, fees, university housing, and meal plans.
- It does not cover university class fees, fines, etc. Academic and Athletic Scholarships and Department Awards, including need-based aid, are known as Concordia institutional aid.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below
Fully Funded German Scholarships for International Students
Fully Funded German Scholarships for International Students: There are numerous Fully Funded Scholarships in Germany available For International Students in 2023 and 2024.
There are no costs associated with your education while you are in Germany.
You will not be responsible for paying any tuition fees if you study in Germany. However, there are scholarships available in Germany that are fully funded for international students. The Undergraduate, Master’s, and Doctoral Degree Programs in Germany are eligible for these Fully Funded Scholarships. And over 2,000 scholarships are now offered to students at various German universities. The vast majority of universities in Germany do not require applicants to submit their IELTS or TOEFL scores. It is Possible to Attend School in Germany Without Having IELTS.
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is not required for many scholarships in Germany, and You can take advantage of the opportunities that 2022 presents. Each year, thousands of students from all over the world come to study in Germany. Degrees from German universities are held in very high esteem across the world. There are many opportunities for internships and summer programs in Germany that are entirely funded.
German universities provide students with a wide variety of classes to choose from. The fields of dentistry and medicine, industrial engineering, law, business, mathematics, computer science, architecture, psychology, and a wide variety of other academic disciplines are particularly well-known in Germany. The German government will be responsible for covering any costs, and students will not be required to pay tuition to attend public universities. Therefore, you should make every effort to enroll in a public university in Germany.
List Of 2022 Fully Funded German Scholarships
Check out the list of scholarships in Germany that are entirely funded for the years 2023 and 2024.
Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships
This Scholarship is accessible for those students who desire to pursue Bachelor’s, Masters or Ph.D. courses at German Universities or Technical institutions. Studies might be on any topic. Up to 40 Scholarship is open.
1,000 Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship 2022
The Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships provide 1,000 scholarships every year to students wishing to pursue undergraduate, master’s, or doctoral degrees in German universities. The DAAD and Heinrich Boll Foundation together fund the Heinrich Scholarship.
DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship Program
2022 Helmut Schmidt DAAD Scholarship. No work experience is required. Helmut Schmidt is Germany’s top scholarship. The scholarship is for full-time Master’s programs at 8 German universities.
IU Germany’s Largest Scholarship 2023
The most extensive scholarship offering available at the most extensive private university in Germany. Extra Degree, Extra Advantage. New and exclusive offers from Indiana University and London South Bank University, including an 80 percent scholarship.
DAAD Germany Government Scholarship Program
Germany’s DAAD Scholarship 2023. DAAD Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Germany for a master’s, Ph.D. Students. The German government will finance the full scholarship.
The Konrad Scholarship partially funds master’s and doctoral programs at German universities for international students.
CrossCulture Exchange Program
Germany will host the Cross-Culture Exchange Program in 2023. This is an exchange program that provides full funding and takes care of all associated costs for international students. The CrossCulture Student Exchange Program will choose 120 participants from all over the globe to spend between two and three months in Germany. These participants will come from a variety of cultural backgrounds.
Berlin Summer Student Program in Germany
The Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin University in Berlin extends an invitation to international students from all over the globe to participate in the Summer Student Program in Germany for a duration of eight weeks. Students from all around the globe are given the opportunity to get practical experience in the disciplines to which they are most closely connected. The dates for the Summer Student Programme are the 4th of July through the 29th of August in 2023.
Freie University Scholarships in Germany
For the class of 2023, Freie University in Germany is providing fully funded scholarships to overseas students who choose to study there. They are making funding available for international students in Germany to pursue Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees.
Goethe University Scholarships in Germany
Send in your application for one of the Goethe University Scholarships in Germany 2023. International candidates from every corner of the globe may submit their applications. For the academic year 2023-2024, candidates for bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral, and postdoctoral degrees are eligible for the award.
Fully Funded Scholarship Programmes in Canada for International Students
Fully Funded Scholarship Programmes in Canada for International Students: Naijawhisper is happy to bring to you some of the best Scholarship Programmes in Canada available For International Students in 2023/2024.
The Best Scholarship Programs in Canada
Canadian students are big on scholarships. They love knowing that they can support themselves with a college education, something that is not always the case for many minorities and females in the society. Many students also view a scholarship as an excellent way of financial independence.
Schedules make it possible to go to school at any time of the year and from any part of the world. A scholarship is one of the best ways to support oneself financially even if one does not have a job or a savings account available.
Even though there are so many great scholarships available, it can be difficult to know where to begin. There are so many great programs out there that it can be difficult to know where to start! Fortunately, there are plenty of great scholarships available in Canada that will help you get started on the right track toward finding your way into a rewarding career or into a fulfilling life path.
What is a scholarship?
A scholarship is a financial award that is given to a student to help him or her go through school and graduate. The vast majority of scholarships are found in colleges and universities, but there are a number of public and private programs. Many students see them as a way to help pay for studies, but there is also the potential for a scholarship to provide support (such as financial assistance) during the course of study.
Scholarships in Canada
There are many different scholarship programs in Canada. But if you’re looking for a more comprehensive list, be sure to check out our website. You’ll find scholarship offers from top universities and companies. If you’re interested in studying anywhere, we’ve got you covered! Check here for the full List of Scholarships in Canada.
How to apply for a scholarship in Canada?
There are many ways to apply for scholarship opportunities in Canada. However, if you’re looking for an overview of all the available options, you can visit the Canadian Scholarship Foundation website. The website is a great place to start researching opportunities. The foundation offers a free application that they hope customers will complete beforehand. After creating and submitting your application, they provide to send you a resume and letter of recommendation. They also have an email list that you can contact if you need additional assistance.
How to get started on your own scholarship search
If you’re looking for a way to get started on your own research into scholarship opportunities, there is a lot of information out there. That’s why, if you want to find the best scholarship programs in Canada, you can try doing some research on the internet. There are many websites that will provide information about different scholarships and their purposes.
Which scholarships are worth applying for?
There are many scholarships available, but some of the most popular include:
7 scholarships for current college students worth applying for
- Create-A-Greeting-Card Scholarship. …
- Cat Zingano Overcoming Loss Scholarship. …
- Unigo $10K Scholarship. …
- Education Matters Scholarship. …
- Top Ten List Scholarship. …
- Employment BOOST College Scholarship. …
- Alex Austin’s Overcoming Adversity Scholarship.
- Check here for the full List of Scholarships in Canada
The top 50 scholarships in Canada
There are many different scholarships available in the Canadian government that you can use to help you prepare for life in your studies. You can find programs focusing on arts, humanities, science, or technology skills. Or you can focus on business, finance, or health services. However, the top 50 scholarships in Canada would include student opportunities for economic development, starting a business, or learning a new skill. These scholarships can provide you with support in establishing your future goals and help you move up in your career.
TOP 50 Most Prestigious Scholarships to Study in Canada
- Concordia University scholarships. …
- Western University scholarships. …
- University of Calgary scholarships. …
- University of Ottawa scholarships. …
- University of Alberta scholarships. …
- Canada Government scholarships. …
- All Medicine and Dentistry studies scholarships in Canada.
- All Canada Universities Scholarship Programs.
- Check here for the full List of Scholarships in Canada
What Makes a Good Scholarship?
There are many different ways to find good scholarship opportunities. However, some things to consider include: what your goals are What type of company you want to become part of What type of problem you want to solve What country you want to live in, And what type of lifestyle you want to create The best scholarships available in Canada are based on all of the information you need to understand.
Which is the Best Scholarship Program in Canada?
There are many different scholarship programs available in Canada, but none of them are more important than the student loan program. There are the For-profit colleges and universities, which focus on teaching students for financial gain; and public schools, which provide education for the population. All of these different types of scholarships offer different opportunities, and they vary in their implementation and governing rules. The best scholarship programs in Canada are from Montreal to Vancouver and beyond. They provide opportunities for students to learn from the best scholars in the world. You can find programs that will help you prepare for a life of study, and this is something that’s especially important to consider when choosing a Scholarship Program.
How to Apply for a Scholarship
There are a few different ways to apply for scholarship opportunities. If you’re looking for an online form, follow this link to get Canada scholarship application guidelines for each scholarship. If you want to face-to-face application, they have an office in Montreal that will be able to help you out. It’s always worth trying out for a chance to work with somebody who has more than just your average interest in your business.
Why study abroad?
Schools in the world of study offer a variety of reasons to go on a study abroad. From it is a unique opportunity to one of those behind-the-scenes experiences, there is no lack of reasons why people should consider studying away from home. In some cases, you may be able to gain valuable skills and knowledge that you may never have experienced in your home country. Additionally, studying away from home allows you to focus on your studies not as a solitary figure, but as a team.
Why study in Canada?
The fact is, Canada is some of the most popular countries in the world when it comes to making money- a hotbed of economic development for over two centuries. Yes, the country has many years left to grow, but that doesn’t mean the business industry won’t grow. In fact, it’s expected to grow at a rate of 10 percent every year until 2030. This fast-paced business industry will be just as active in your and other’s businesses too- you only need to look to the labour market to see examples of this. So, why not study business in a country that has been so beneficial to the global economy? It’s not difficult to find Scholarships when you go through the proper channels- just different steps than what we typically take in our lives. And if you’re thinking of studying Business at a college or university in Canada, don’t forget the fantastic programs available here. Fromroletary gives you the opportunity to work with some of the best scholars in the world, so you can develop your skills in an amazing environment that provides clout with both business and professional circles.
Now that we know what is a scholarship and how to apply, it’s time to get started on your search. To find the best scholarship programs, look on the internet or at your local school district. Maybe one of your students needs help with a topic of interest to them. There are many scholarships available that are worth applying for or which programs are worth applying to in which schools.
When finding scholarships, be sure to ask around and know what people are told to look for when considering scholarships.
MAKE MONEY ONLINE1 year ago
Disadvantages of Hiring a Freelancer
ENTERTAINMENT4 days ago
Regina Daniels Mistakenly Reveals Her Real Age While Flaunting Her PVC On Social Media (Photos)
JOB VACANCIES2 years ago
Software development in Python: A practical approach
NYSC2 years ago
NYSC Difference between Medical Certificate of Fitness and Medical Report
ENTERTAINMENT4 days ago
Why I Now Regret Some of the Roles I Acted in Nollywood – Mercy Johnson
MAKE MONEY ONLINE1 year ago
Expertnaire And 72IG Review 2022: Get N750k/mo Affiliate Marketing System
NYSC2 years ago
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT NYSC PPA
NYSC1 year ago
How To Use Medical Report For Redeployment 5 Steps You Must Follow