Coca Cola Job In Canada | Toronto, Calgary, Edmonton Recruitment
Coca Cola Job In Canada:| Toronto, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Brampton, Montreal Recruitment 2022: World’s most popular beverage brand Coca Cola company is seeking to hire a large number of staff in multiple locations in Canada.
There is a wide range of opportunities to start a career with Coca-Cola company in Canada that will provide great support for your career aspirations. If you are a foreigner and have a work permit visa or if you are a Canadian citizen then you can apply for the latest Coca Cola Canada Jobs by submitting an online job application form.
The Coca-Cola company has many internship opportunities, co-op, and management trainee programs across Canada. For college students hired in an internship program which is formally created to offer Coca-Cola career opportunities to students upon graduation.
For MBA college students recruited to work on challenging projects for a period of time, mainly during the summer season and for college students who require academic credit in exchange for work experience.
Latest Job Vacancies at Coca Cola Canada Company in Toronto, Calgary, Edmonton 2022
|Job Location||Toronto, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Brampton, Montreal, CANADA|
|Nationality||All Nationality Can Apply|
|Education||Diploma/Degree in Relevant Position|
|Experience||Experience an Asset|
|Salary Range||Depending Upon Job Title|
|Employee Benefits||Attractive Job Benefits & Perks|
Coca Cola Canada Jobs Opening | Apply Now
Below is the list of currently available Coca-Cola Company Jobs and careers. Don’t forget to attach your updated CV and cover letter while applying for desired Coca-Cola job vacancies.
Account Executive II – Walmart Canada
- Location: Toronto, ON CA
- Job ID: R-67031
- Time Type: Full time
- JobType: FullTime
- Relocation: No
We have a passion for people and building relationships is at the heart of our business. There is no better role than representing loved brands that people have grown up with. Our Account Executive roles work with our teams and clients to execute our brand strategies locally. We have powerful partnerships with our bottlers, which help us bring our brands to life in the markets we serve. We’re seeking individuals who have a passion for our brands and building relationships across all levels of an organization.
What You’ll Do for Us
- Works with the integrated account team to manage key aspects of the business relationship with Walmart Canada
- Acts as a system-wide expert on strategy, business systems, and operating philosophy of assigned customer(s)
- Ensures a flawless execution of programs throughout the system
- Develops annual business plan with customer, Bottler, and system input that outline key strategies and initiatives for Coca-Cola growth within customer’s management and Bottler system
- Ensures business plan and marketing activities are developed to deliver volume, profit, and customer satisfaction assurances made to all stakeholders during business acquisition and/or stewardship planning
- Grows level of customer satisfaction, maintains win/win business relationship, and ensures effective communication with all key buying influences
- Manages communication with Bottler system and customer field network to ensure constant application of strategies as outlined in the annual business plan and flawless execution of programs
- Aligns system resources to implement marketing and operational programs according to plan, schedule, and budget
- Acts as a system-wide customer expert to ensure that the Coca-Cola system understands customer(s) objectives, strategies, positioning, and needs and that Company programs are consistent with their needs
- Accountable for problem solving operational or exceptional issues with customers or bottlers
- Accountable for forecasting and managing to budget
- Generates new or unique solutions and embraces new ideas that help sustain our business
Qualifications & Requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree in business or related field is preferred
- 3+ years of key account experience with a beverage/consumer packaged goods experience
- Able to demonstrate experience in sales, persuasion, negotiating and managing a medium to large book of business.
- Must have experience in managing price package plans for customers
- Knowledge of bottler and fountain environment and systems and
- Proven ability to manage needs and concerns of multiple stakeholders across various business systems with business development planning experience
- Must possess a complex selling knowledge with proven ability to create & sell-in customer promotional programs & key initiatives
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and exceptional drive for results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; must be able to present data in an organized manner
What We Can Do For You
- Iconic & Innovative Brands: Our portfolio represents over 250 products with some of the most popular brands in the world, including Coca-Cola, Simply, Fairlife & Topo Chico.
- Expansive & Diverse Customers: We work with a diversified group of customers which range from retail & grocery outlets, theme parks, movie theatres, restaurants, and many more each day.
Automation & Engineering Maintenance Manager
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manages Engineering and Maintenance strategy for the site and lead capital and strategic projects.
- Develops annual budget and executes business plans, including the development & implementation of strategies, processes & programs.
- Lead capital projects and manage the capital spend start to finish along with managing internal workforce, contractors throughout the process and stakeholders.
- Manage the departmental workload and effectively plan day to day and also short and long terms initiatives.
- Responsible for supervision of maintenance team. Responsibilities include: the employing, the training, the supervising, the disciplining, and the discharging of the employees in the respective department; subject to the approval of the company.
- Design, configuration, integration and implementation of process control solutions for various manufacturing specifications.
- Develop P&IDs and loop descriptions for processes, and/or equipment.
- Develop user requirement specifications & design, write, implement, test and document PLC and HMI software.
- Documentation of all schematic, diagram changes, and PLC programming Documentation changes to keep plant records current.
- Develop control system validation/testing protocols.
- Troubleshoot control systems from the field element up through operator interfaces and databases Create, edit, and document batch systems recipes
- Creates and adheres to a work order planning and scheduling process; Ensure service calls and machinery repairs are completed in a timely manner
- Oversee plant projects and account accurately for expenditures for each project.
- Purchasing and Purchase Order control.
- Serve as a resource and a technical expert for the plant in all disciplines of automation controls for line, utilities support and process equipment.
- Performs training needs analyses, as appropriate, and initiates, develops, and/or coordinates the implementation of specific training and development programs for staff and associates.
- Continually reduces equipment downtime and increase availability through the establishment of a preventive/predictive maintenance program (including failure analysis) designed, directed, monitored and continually improved.
- Drive root cause corrective action for issues and continuous improvement in performance.
- Supports plant facilities and equipment maintenance to produce quality products in an efficient and profitable manner
- Responsible to maintain and repair all production equipment: pumps, Pasteurizers, homogenizers, process equipment, evaporators, dryers, valves, baggers, controls, etc.
- Responsible to maintain and repair all support equipment: boiler, air-compressors, refrigeration equipment, compressors, thermal storage units, condensers, vacuum pumps, air conditioning units, sewer meters, waste water systems, conductivity meters, water meters, etc.
- Be an active part of the emergency response team as prescribed by the company Safety Program.
- Oversee the fabrication and manufacturing of equipment for production needs; product and process piping, sanitary equipment, steam lines, chemical lines, pneumatic lines, etc.
- Establishes and maintains a stockroom operation that provides repair parts for critical process equipment as well as necessary consumables for the plant.
- Participates in, and supports, the safety and environment programs. Be the safety and environment champion as required.
- With the approval of management, enforce all company policies including working rules.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Food Safety Responsibilities:
- Notify about any repairs or adjustments that are required that may affect product quality or food safety.
- Understand, observe, and comply with the handling and usage of the color-coded container policy while in the Production Areas.
- Perform all duties necessary to meet Company, Customer and/or Government requirements/standards as prioritized by the Company.
- Ability to initiate action to prevent the occurrence of nonconformities relating to Food Safety and the Quality of the product, processes, quality system, or safety system.
- Identify and record any problems relating to Food Safety and the Quality of the ingredients, processes, quality system, or safety system.
- Control further processing or delivery of nonconforming product in terms of Food Safety and Quality issues until the deficiency or unsatisfactory condition has been corrected.
- In the event of absence, another employee with the same skill level will assume the duties and responsibilities as required
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor Science degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Computer Engineering, at least 7 years of industrial experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Experience in commissioning and startup of control systems
- Experience in the Food Manufacturing industry preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Experience in the Dairy Industry is highly preferred.
- Experience with Aseptic or low acid filling systems is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of Provincial, Federal regulations for a dairy manufacturing facility is a plus.
- Familiarity with dairy productions processes, Clean In Place, CFIA, DFO, OMAFRA, Pasteurized Milk Ordinance and legal pasteurization controls/requirements is a plus.
- Specific knowledge of GMP’s and batch process control in the food science industry with validation experience is a plus.
- Strong Engineering & Maintenance experience and working knowledge of plant maintenance software, SAP preferred.
- Proficiency in commissioning and startup of control systems.
- Ability to work with engineers, external vendors, operators and management to manage projects and assignments is essential.
- Ability to troubleshoot control systems from the field element up through operator interfaces and databases.
- Proficiency with control system networking technologies and PC networking technology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of records and information.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a diverse community.
- Proficiency designing and programming control systems with emphasis on PLCs, SCADA or HMI systems.
- Familiarity with Canadian electrical and safety requirements
- Knowledge of and familiarity with the Electric Code and international standards.
- Wiring schematic capabilities.
- Tolerance of ambiguity.
- Ability to develop and implement standard electrical and automation engineering practices.
- Working knowledge of national, provincial, and local regulatory requirements in the areas of food safety, safety, environment and emergency management.
- Proficiency reading and red-lining PI&D drawings.
- Programming experience with Allen Bradley ControlLogix, CompactLogix and SLC500 PLCs, Siemens, Mitsubishi, etc.
- Familiarity with Allen Bradley VFDs, ControlNet networks.
- Proficiency working with SQL Server, Oracle, or other relational databases.
- Proficiency with Visual Basic scripting.
- Familiarity with Endress + Hauser instrumentation (flow meters, level transmitters, RTDs/temperature transmitters, level probes, etc.)
- HMI or SCADA programming and configuration of any of the following software packages Wonderware, Rockwell, Factory Talk, Siemens, US Data, etc.
Coca-Cola Limited is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have a number of programs and policies in place to support this goal. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact our HR Shared Service team by calling 1-877-677-6774. Coca-Cola Limited will consult with all applicants with a disability who request accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure that the accommodation provided takes into account the applicants’ individual accessibility needs.
Sr Manager, OBPPC
**Hybrid work environment**
OBPPC (Occasion, Brand, Packages, Prices, Channel)
Our vision is loved brands, done sustainably, for a better-shared future. We strive to provide cutting-edge excellence in ingredients, innovation, design, and marketing. This role serves as the lead in the organization between the category/brand teams and commercial operating teams to communicate initiatives to bottlers and customer teams. The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate, relationship building and leadership capabilities while working across multiple channels
What You’ll Do for Us
- Represents the total Trademark commercial perspective in all discussions/decisions across bottler network and communicates initiatives to bottlers and customer teams.
- Ensure representation of channel needs and proper translation of brand strategies across retail & foodservice channels.
- Partners with brand team to ensure commercial leadership organization serves as a single source of direction delivering and transformation brand strategies into actionable plans.
- Responsible for the development, implementation, and achievement of annual commercial business plan.
- Align channel input on price/pack architecture and ensure channel coherency and directs and steward’s commercial development of all new item introductions
- Lead collaboration with Revenue Growth Management functions to develop tools and tracking for sales teams to ensure maximization of revenue and gross profit.
- Support category/brand teams in determining program budget, manages the program allocations across channels/customers and re-allocates funding based on performance.
- Supports Commercial Leadership category strategic planning and performance management.
- Lead development of tools and tracking to ensure profitable growth across the portfolio.
- Partners with product/package leads in creation of brand/ package launch decks/PAGS for delivery to channel planning and sales teams for use in the market
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or another related field.
- 5-7 years of experience, preferably in the consumer goods/beverages industry
- Leadership and experience working across multiple channels – e.g., large store, small store, and Foodservice/On Premise channels.
- Experience in brand and category management, coordinating pricing and promotions, and customer and sales.
- Demonstrates strong business acumen through the ability to create a 1-3-year business plan for brand/category and a path to achieve that vision, anticipating future trends and needs in the marketplace and business; demonstrates innovation/creativity
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate and build relationships at all organizational levels; communicates long-term vision and shorter-term opportunities through clear & simple messages.
- People leadership/management – specifically, managing virtual teams and influencing multiple stakeholders with different priorities.
- Strong track record of leadership across cross-functional teams
What We Can Do For You
- Iconic Brand: Work on the most recognized brand in the world and be part of developing the brands next chapter.
- Exposure to World Class Leaders: Availability to global marketing leaders that will expand your network and exposure you to emerging digital platforms and marketing insights.
- Creative Team Culture: Be inspired by the best brand leaders and agencies in the world, which creates a creative culture that supports taking risks and innovation.
Media Planning; Leadership; Promotional Strategies; Price Management; Marketing Campaigns; Financial Planning; Integrated Marketing; Category Management; Sales Analysis; Marketing Strategies; Product Roadmapping; User Experience Analysis; Competitive Market Analysis; Microsoft Office; Search Engine Optimization (SEO); Communication; People Management; Digital Marketing; Teamwork; Brand Management; Search Engine Marketing (SEM); Key Performance Indicators (KPIs); Financial Forecasting.Apply Now
Regional Operational Excellence Lead
Our vision is loved brands, done sustainably, for a better shared future. We strive to provide cutting-edge excellence in ingredients, innovation, design and marketing. The Regional Operations Excellence Lead will develop Operational Excellence (OE) Tools and platforms to drive transformation across the site in CCNA Operations. Responsible for driving and executing Continuous Improvement and OE Culture in the plant. Owns Productivity Initiatives (PI) for the Region and ensures Region achieves annual PI targets by maintaining a healthy pipeline of PI projects/initiatives . Provides OE capabilities and expertise on Lean/Six Sigma Principles to the Region , promotes CI and operational excellence culture within the region by facilitating trainings , Kaizen and brainstorming sessions and coaching the team and communicate benchmarking methodology and achieve CCNA goals.
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities:
- Develop Process Improvement initiatives (e.g., supplier business processes and practices) in order to benefit the CCNA system and Customers by directing supply chain activities, involving external suppliers, functional peers, customer teams and/or cross-functional teams
- Review facility capability and environment (e.g., technology, systems, quality, cost, efficiencies, yield, Warehousing & Distribution) in order to recommend process improvements.
- Support the development of lean manufacturing processes; continuous improvement, standard work, problem solving, value stream mapping, training and employee involvement.
- Lead, teach and coach associates at all levels on Lean Manufacturing processes.
- Facilitate the development of and maintain the Lean Implementation plan for the location.
- Drive Lean Training and implement a lean toolkit utilizing PDCA; value stream mapping; quick changeovers; Kaizen, problem solving, 5S, etc.
- Lead Continuous Improvement events resulting in associate skill and knowledge development and KPI performance improvements.
- Using tracking and reporting systems, prepares plans, drives performance, and assures timely completion and achievement of product/process quality and savings goals
- Identifies barriers to success and solicits help from leadership when needed
- Bachelors’ Degree preferably in Industrial engineering; Masters/MBA would be an asset
Related Work Experience:
- 5-7 Years of experience with LEAN/Six Sigma, preferably within the Supply Chain
- 3+ years of experience in a project management role
- Hands on experience using Operational Excellence and Continuous Improvement methods (LEAN, TPM,5S, 6 Sigma)
- Data analytics and problem-solving skills
- SAP working knowledge
- Comfortable with using MS office (specially excel and PowerPoint)
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years.
Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Coca-Cola Canada Job Benefits
- Attractive Base Salary + Overtime Bonus
- Free Visa | Accommodation and Feeding [If you are from a foreign country]
- Flight Tickets Assured
- Insurance and Work Life Balance
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Employee Discounts
- Job Training
- Professional Development