Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Supervisor – Golden Pasta
- Carry out checks on the facility to escalate any possibility of accidents, fire outbreaks and hazards and ensure prompt and adequate preventive actions.
- Monitor the operations within the factory, ensure appropriate use of personal protective equipment and communicate corrections where variations exist.
- Supervise pest control activities to ensure all potentially destructive pests are eradicated.
- Educate employees on maintaining safe working environment and complying with safe work ethics.
- Inspect the facility to ascertain that all environmental and safety equipment are ready-to-use.
- Supervise the disposal of solid/general waste within the facility to ensure compliance with established standards.
- Possess effective communication skills
- Be able to pay attention to details
- Possess stress management skills
- Be flexible.
- Minimum of OND in relevant field of study
- 5 O’ level credits including English & Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings.
- Two years cognate experience
- Excellent knowledge of Safety procedures and equipments.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply