First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Settlement & Confirmation Officer
Job Identification: 162
- Provide client support services in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Provide timely response to all services and operational issues/queries from clients.
- Maintain high level of professionalism and competence in every client interaction.
- Build positive and productive relationships with clients.
- Develop process improvements to enhance service efficiency and effectiveness.
- Respond to customers’ inquiries in line with agreed SLA.
- Reconciliation and bookkeeping
- Matching of clients’ settlement instructions with the counterparty instructions
- Settlement of equity and fixed income trades on the available platforms
- Track FX inflow and timely issuance of Certificate of Capital Importation.
- Repatriation of client’s sales proceeds, and corporate action redemption proceeds
- First Degree in any field
- Other relevant professional or post graduate qualification(s) will be an advantage
- Minimum experience: Three (3) years of relevant custody operations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 5th July, 2021; 12:35 PM