Business Development Manager at Olakleen Holdings Limited: Olakleen Holdings Limited is Nigeria’s foremost cleaning service company with a brand name used as a reference point both locally and internationally. The company has continued to exceed the expectations of clients thereby defining service excellence in the cleaning industry. O’la-kleen Nigeria Limited renders services for the corporate organisation as well as individuals with our clients list ranging from the American Embassy, Central Bank of Nigeria and Nigerian Breweries to mention but a few.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Summary of Role
- The Business Development Manager builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships/deals.
- He/She identifies sales leads, pitch goods or service to new, existing, and potential clients, and maintain a good working relationship with all contacts.
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients, overseeing the development of marketing literature, and report writing and presentation.
SEE ALSO: Ongoing Employment Opportunity for Van Sales Representative at Sales Force Consulting
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential and financials; evaluating options, resolving internal priorities and recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations, examining risks and potentials, estimating partner’s needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Any other function(s) that may be assigned by the GMD.
- First Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or any Social sciences.
- A Master’s Degree or an MBA will be added advantage
- Minimum of 6 years post graduate cognate experience, 3 years out of which must be in a managerial position.
- Demonstrate understanding and application of complex sales techniques and track record creating, negotiating and closing multi-million large scale deals.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Ability to build rapport
- A great desire for continuous research
- Customer focused
- Time management and planning skills
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Being thorough and professional.
N200,000 – N250,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Business Development Manager at Olakleen Holdings Limited
Leave a Reply