Want to study in South Korea? If yes then you’re on right page. Applications are open for GIST Scholarship in South Korea 2022. All the International students from all over the world are equally eligible for this program. This Program is announced every year and a lot of students get benefited of it. If you really want to get the experience of research under a unique environment, then this opportunity is really for you.
GIST Korean Scholarship 2022 is fully funded and will cover almost all the expenses of the selected candidates. Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology is a top-ranked university offering Masters and PhD degree programs to International Students. All the international students from all over the world are highly encouraged to apply for such an amazing program. It provides financial assistance just for Masters and PhD degree Programs. Students from other degree disciplines like undergraduates or post Doctoral research programs aren’t eligible for GIST Scholarship in South Korea.It’s a fully funded program which means that all the degree expenses will be covered by the funding authority that is GIST (Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology). Being an amazing Institution, it provides a lot of fully funded Scholarships every year. It has been noted that In the 2016/2017 QS World University Rankings Result tables, GIST was ranked number 2 in the world in the category of citations per faculty. In the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2014-2015, GIST was ranked 96th in the world in the category of Engineering & Technology. So what are you waiting for? Don’t waste your time just start working on your profile in order to grab such an amazing opportunity in world’s most prestigious institution in South Korea.Apply in Arts Fellowships in USA 2021 under Hodder Fellowship program
Description of GIST Scholarship in South Korea 2022
Description of GIST Scholarship in South Korea 2022 (Fully Funded) is given below:Host Country: South Korea.
- Host University: Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST South Korea)
- Available fields: Multiple (Maximum)
- Financial assistance: Fully Funded
- Available Disciplines: Masters/MPhil and PhD and M.S. leading to PhD
- Duration of program: Different
- Number of awards: 300+
- Deadline: 15 October 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology scholarships is given below:
- All the International students from all over the world are equally eligible for this program. There’s no country Eligiblity restriction, so you don’t need to worry about it.
- All the interested Applicants must be physically and mentally fit.
- International students with excellent academic records are highly encouraged.
- The applicant must or expect to hold a final degree before enrollment at GIST.
- All the pplicant’s bachelor’s degree must be equivalent to a Korean bachelor’s degree.
- Only Masters and PhD degree Programs are available under this program. Students with M.S. leading to PhD are also eligible.
- Students with undergraduates or post Doctoral research programs aren’t eligible for this program.
- The applicant must be an international student. Domestic students from South Korea aren’t eligible.
- The applicant must be proficient in the English language.
- All the available fields and schools for GIST Scholarship in South Korea are listed below. Students from these majors and subjects are eligible
- School of Mechanical Engineering
- School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- School of Life Science
- School of Materials Science and Engineering
- School of Integrated Technology
- School of Earth Sciences and Environmental Engineering
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Biomedical Science and Engineering
- Department of Physics and Photon Science
- Artificial Intelligence Graduate School
Degree Disciplines and duration
For GIST Scholarship in South Korea 2022, only Masters and PhD degree Programs are available. Students from M.S. leading to PhD are also eligible. But it’s important to note that undergraduates aren’t eligible. Students from post doctorate or research fields are also not eligible. Duration for Masters and PhD degree Programs is different.Masters: 02 yearsPhD: 04 years
What it covers
GIST Scholarship 2022 is a fully funded program which means that all the degree expenses will be covered by the funding authority that is the Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology itself. All of it’s benefits are listed below:
- Fully Funded
- Monthly stipends for all the selected international students
- Full tuition fee assistance
- Research assistance/Research funds
- International student’s allowance.
- Airfare coverage
- Thesis Assistance.
- And much more
Deadline for Fully Funded GIST Scholarship in South Korea 2022 is 15 October 2021. All the interested Applicants are directed to complete the whole Application process Before given Deadline.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed
• We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it. Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
• Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
• We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
• Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
• Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
• Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview