NNPC Pension Fund Limited aspires to be a world class pension fund committed to effective and efficient management of all resources at its disposal for the prompt payment of retirement benefits.
NNPC Pension Fund Limitedi is a trust fund set up to manage NNPC Pension assets for the benefit of all NNPC & DPR retirees. The NNPC Pension Scheme was set up in 1983 as a non contributory defined benefit scheme.
In 1986 it was transformed into a Trust Fund known as the Incorporated Trustees of NNPC Pension Fund. Following the enactment of the Pension Reform Act (PRA) in 2004, the Fund was incorporated into a Limited Liability Company known as the NNPC Pension Fund Limited (NPFL).
Job Position and Requirements
1. Auditor Financial Audit (CA001)
2. Auditor Investments Audit (CA002)
3. Auditor Pension and Gratuity Audit (CA003)
4. Accountant, Budget and Assets (FA001)
5. Accountant, Investment and Revenue (FA002)
6. Accountant, Investment (FA003)
7. Officer, Monitoring and Reconciliation 1 (FA004)
8. Monitoring and Reconciliation 2 (FA005)
9. Personal Assistant to General Manager, Finance (FA006)
10. Compliance Officer (MD001)
11. Officer, Properties Development/Quality Assurance (PI001)
12. Personal Assistant to General Manager, Investment (PI002)
13. Supervisor Risk Management (RM002)
14. Officer Risk Management (RM003)
15. Performance Appraisal/ Staff matters Officer (SA001)
16. Network Engineer (SA002)
NNPC Pension Fund Limited 2021 Recruitment Qualifications
1. Bachelors Degree and HND
2. Graduates and Experience Hire
1. Must have completed NYSC or exempted.
2. Working knowledge of internet, e-commerce and MS-Office applications.
3. Membership of relevant professional body
Interested applicants should: Apply Now
Foe more information, visit NNPC Pension Fund Limited 2021
Application Deadline: 9 August, 2021